Health Care Access Office (HCAO)
Medical social workers and Health Advocates are available to meet with you. Services are offered at no cost to you and are available to the general public as well.
OUR HOURS ARE
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Financial eligibility screening and enrollment assistance for private and public programs that help pay for needed health care
- Help connect to needed diagnostic, specialty care and medications
- Referrals to community resources
- Wisconsin Open Enrollment: Nov 1st – Dec 15th (Badgercare enrollments year-round)
- Minnesota Open Enrollment: Nov 1st – Jan 14th (Medical Assistance and MNcare enrollments available year-round)
The 2017 enrollment period is shorter – making it important for you to call and set up an appointment with an advocate as soon as possible! Advocates can help determine if you are qualified for tax credits to reduce your monthly costs. Let us help you get signed up for heath insurance today!
Call the Health Care Access Office to learn more.
What you will need for your visit...
The containers of medications, vitamins, supplements you are currently taking
For sliding fee scale applicants: proof of income